Return & Refund Policy
To cancel a placed order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the order ships out. Submitting a cancellation request before order ship out will not guarantee a cancellation success. Customers will receive an email confirmation if the order is successfully canceled.
We will not be able to cancel order after order shipped out. Please wait for the order to deliver and contact us for a return label within 14 days of delivery. Rejecting an shipped out order or failing to follow the return procedure might cause item loss in transit or reject by warehouse due to no return registration which might lead to ineligibility of refund or replacement.
After we have received your return package and confirmed that the package is complete and the product is unused and in good condition. Please note there will be a restocking fee of $100 (per bike unit) deducted from the final refund.
Customers are allowed to submit a return request within 30 days of delivery via email@example.com. Return request submitted 30 days after the delivery date will not be approved.
To return an ebike that is not defective or damaged out of the box, you must contact Cycrown within 30 days of your receipt of the ebike. A restocking is subject to charge. For unused bike, a $100 restocking fee will be deducted from the final refund. For used bike, a 20% of the total order amount will be deducted from the final refund. The ebike must be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, pedals, bell, front & rear reflectors, headlight, user manual, quick start guide etc.).
Customers must receive prior authorization and a prepaid return shipping label from Cycrown. Best to return with the original package but other boxes will also be acceptable.
To initiate a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with [RETURN REQUEST] and your order number in the title for faster processing. Please ship all approved returns using the shipping label provided during the return merchandise authorization process.
- Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for ebikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
- Accessory and Replacement Parts. Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within 30 days of receipt. Returned accessories and/or replacement parts must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which the customer received it. Customers will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways.
- Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Batteries, gift cards and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty. These cases must receive approval for return from the company. “Built and Delivered” fees are nonrefundable.
Refunds will be made after the Ebike is returned and inspected by warehouse.
Non-returnable Items Include, But are not limited to
- Product from Unauthorized Reseller/Individual;
- Damaged item caused by human factors;
- Gift cards
The refund will be back to original payment within 5 business days.
Note: Please DO NOT ship back the item before we approved the request. Please contact us through the Email address or phone number if you want to start a return.